Friday, May 30, 2014

10 Year Wedding Anniversary @ The French Laundry

I'm so very lucky.  I not only have 2 wonderful children but I also have a wonderful husband who hit redial over 250 times to get us a reservation at The French Laundry for our 10 year wedding anniversary.  I have never been so I was looking forward to all the yummy food! :)  We could only get a reservation for four so we dragged my sister and good friend ours to lunch with us.  Half of us got the Tasting of Vegetables and the other half the Chef's Tasting Menu.  I'm only posting pics of some highlights since pictures of all the courses would just fill up the page.  It was definitely a meal worth experiencing.  I'm hoping I'll be able to make it back her some time in the future.



Amuse Bouche: Salmon Tartar Coronet

Oysters and Pearls

Truffle Mac N Cheese

Peas and Carrots

 Sauteed Fillet of Pacific Yellowtail

Sweet Butter-Poached Maine Lobster

Sweet White Corn "Risotto" 

Charcoal-Grilled Japanese Wagyu

Herb-Roasted Elysian Field Farm Lamb

"Cave-Aged Comte" 

"Cabot Clothbound Cheddar" 

Some cherry dessert thing



No comments:

Post a Comment