Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Project Kitchen Remodel

It took about a month but it's finally done thanks to the wonderful help from Gloria of Gilmans Kitchens & Baths.  I wanted to keep the cabinets because I like the clean white look.  I definitely wanted new countertops, new appliances, and a nice backplash.  Gloria did a great job getting a sense of my style and I think it came together nicely. :)

Here are the Kitchen Before Pics (Notice the yucky tiles):


The old countertops were removed and the two week waiting period began while our new countertops were being templated.  I hired another set of contractors, Meyer Appliance, to cut out a hole for the new range and to remove the cabinets to make more space for my new Vent-a-Hood.  I also purchased my new appliances from them.


Here's a close up of my awesome new Thermador Stove and Asko dishwasher (before backsplash)

And here's the final product.  I'm just loving my new kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment