Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pismo Beach

Every year we plan a cousins trip along the Central Coast.  The last years we've met up at Pismo Beach because it's a good midpoint between LA and the Bay Area.  This year we had even more cousins than last year.  Plus, each of our families is growing so there were more kiddies as well.  The weather was gorgeous and the beach more beautiful than ever.  I took my point and shoot with me to the beach because I was worried about the fine sand getting into the lense of my SLR.

This is one of the few shots I took with my SLR. (Before parenting intervention)

After I threatened to take away Kaiya's iPAD.

These were taken with my point and shoot (Canon S95).  We had some with sand jumping pictures.  I highly recommend this for anyone heading out to the beach.  So much fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment